tasks

From: Brian Pottberg <brianp(at)consistentstate(dot)com>
To: diapug(at)postgresql(dot)org, Nathan Kempter <natek(at)consistentstate(dot)com>
Subject: tasks
Date: 2011-02-24 16:45:55
Lists: denpug

Hey Nate,

These are the tasks for the brochure that I think I'll need more input from
the boss on. There may be more to come as I start writing up the text for
the brochure. I'll let you know.

Thanks,

/Brian P

tasks for brochure

- rewrite of health packet info.
- company statement "who we are and what we do"
- expertise of employees section- what kind of specific info for
everyone do we want?
- training- more info on: free lunches seminars, diapug, other methods
etc.
- Previous engagements: select the top X number of companies from the
list that we want in the brochure.