tasks

From: Brian Pottberg <brianp(at)consistentstate(dot)com>
To: diapug(at)postgresql(dot)org, Nathan Kempter <natek(at)consistentstate(dot)com>
Subject: tasks
Date: 2011-02-24 16:45:55
Lists: denpug
Hey Nate,

These are the tasks for the brochure that I think I'll need more input from
the boss on.  There may be more to come as I start writing up the text for
the brochure.  I'll let you know.

Thanks,

/Brian P

tasks for brochure

   - rewrite of health packet info.
   - company statement "who we are and what we do"
   - expertise of employees section- what kind of  specific info for
   everyone do we want?
   - training- more info on: free lunches seminars, diapug, other methods
   etc.
   - Previous engagements: select the top X number of companies from the
   list that we want in the brochure.

denpug by date

Next:From: Brian PottbergDate: 2011-03-04 00:11:32