Re: gitweb tab width

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: gitweb tab width
Date: 2010-10-05 08:49:50
Lists: pgsql-www
On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 18:16, Kevin Grittner
> Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net> wrote:
>> Turns out it was a trivial patch to gitweb to allow a per-
>> repository configuration of this. So I've patched the gitweb we're
>> running on to do this, and will submit that
>> patch upstream.
> The postgresql.git repository looks great now!  So how do I
> configure the users/kgrittn/postgres.git repository to a four
> character tab width?  I logged in to gitweb and went to the
> administration page for the repo, but didn't see any option
> there....

Well, you need to modify the config file for the repository - which
you can't... Meh, didn't think of that.

I've just modified it manually for your repo. I wonder if I should add
a checkbox to the admin interface for it.. I doubt we need to support
anything other than 4 and 8, right?

 Magnus Hagander