Re: Documentation

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Documentation
Date: 2010-09-27 08:00:03
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 9:50 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:

> See
> http://developer.pgadmin.org/~guillaume/pgadmin_docs/_build/html/index.html.
>
> It took me three hours to manually convert the current documentation.
> There is also a possibility to change the theme. I'll try to do it on my
> laptop.

Wow, that was quick (and unexpected!). There's some weirdness here,
but maybe that's just a markup issue:

http://developer.pgadmin.org/~guillaume/pgadmin_docs/_build/html/connect.html#connect

---
If you select “Store password”, pgAdmin stores passwords you enter in
the ~/.pgpass file under Unix or :file:%APPDATA%postgresqlpgpass.conf
---

Otherwise it looks great. Couple of questions:

- Have you thought about how we might shoe-horn this into the build process?

- Have you tried the htmlhelp output on Windows and Linux/Mac?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise Postgres Company