STL and pgAdmin

From: Luis Ochoa <ziul1979(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: STL and pgAdmin
Date: 2010-05-14 16:55:49
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi, I have just one question, I want to create a class that allow to create
collections with enumerators/iterators to make my work easier when creating
the database designer for GSoC, but a few years ago when I created the GQB I
do something like that but my solution was create it for one kind of object
(gqbObject) and create all objects in collection with that object as parent.

But this time I want to do things better, and I just have one question, Can
I use STL classes in pgAdmin?, not using wxWidgets with STL active, just
creating some classes with STL functions or some templates but not related
to wxwdigets classes, they will be only for use of my database designer.

Regards, Luis

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: svnDate: 2010-05-14 17:18:00