Re: cache lookup failed for index

From: Nathan Robertson <nathan(dot)robertson(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: cache lookup failed for index
Date: 2010-06-30 19:18:00
Lists: pgsql-admin
*This probably connected to the postgres database, not webapp which is
where your problem is.
*
OK, is there anyway I can force a connection to this database so I can get a
look at the tables (webapp)? To be honest, if there is corrupt data in
there, that is fine. I'll manually pull it out. I just need to be able to
figure out what uncorrupted data is in there so I can determine if it's even
worth saving.