timestamp of a row

From: Marco Bomben <marco(dot)bomben(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: timestamp of a row
Date: 2010-05-24 12:09:39
Lists: pgsql-novice
Dear all,
             I look into mails-archive but I didn't find any hint for this
question: is there a way to retrieve the timestamp of the creation/last
modification of a row in a table?

Many thanks and regards,
                                       Marco Bomben

--
"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge.
Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; knowledge without compassion is

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Thom BrownDate: 2010-05-24 12:23:29