Re: Simple table creation

From: Chetan Suttraway <chetan(dot)suttraway(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Craig Barnes <cjbarnes18(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL - Novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Simple table creation
Date: 2011-03-07 12:47:31
Lists: pgsql-novice
On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 1:52 AM, Craig Barnes <cjbarnes18(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I need a way to quickly import many large tables from various ODBC data
> sources into PostgreSQL for reporting.
>
> Ideally I am looking for a simple way to create all the tables to import
> to, but a tool to take the source and do the whole job would be just as
> appealing.
>

> Cheers
>
> Craig

Could please elaborate this use case?

--
Chetan Sutrave
Senior Software Engineer

Website: www.enterprisedb.com
EnterpriseDB Blog: http://blogs.enterprisedb.com/
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/enterprisedb

This e-mail message (and any attachment) is intended for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This message contains
information from EnterpriseDB Corporation that may be privileged,
confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended
recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, retention, archiving, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.