Re: pgAdmin III: adjust code as per new EDB AS90 functions/procedures semantics

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Nikhil S <nixmisc(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III: adjust code as per new EDB AS90 functions/procedures semantics
Date: 2011-02-21 14:29:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Thanks Nikhil.

Are there any catalog changes with the refactoring, that change the
way parameters are represented that need to be reflected elsewhere in
pgFunction.cpp?

Also, does anyone object to back-patching this? It's not a bug fix,
but it does mean that we don't support corresponding versions of PPAS
and PG in the same version of pgAdmin which seems undesirable. The
patch is pretty straightforward and seems low risk.