Keywords files

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Keywords files
Date: 2010-12-29 11:54:07
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

We haven't updated the keywords.cpp file for ages. In fact, so long
ago that the instructions are incorrect.

Recent versions of postgresql installs the list of keywords in
kwlist.h. That requires PostgreSQL 8.4 or later.

How old versions of the PostgreSQL *source* do we accept building
against? Couldn't we just switch to using this include file instead,
thus saying you need 8.4 or later to build? (it should still *run*
against earlier versions just fine..)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/