Re: Documentation

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Documentation
Date: 2010-09-24 10:23:26
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 11:13 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
> Not really because of ReST. Our real issue was the tool we used to build
> HTML, PDF, etc. This tool was first written by dalibo, but nobody really
> maintains it and it became more and more difficult to install it on
> recent laptops. So, as you can see, not really an issue with ReST. And
> we are changing to... dokuwiki. You surely know Damien felt in love with
> this tool :)

I know you're not suggesting it, but just so we're clear - the day
pgAdmin starts to use docuwiki is the day that Microsoft release a
Linux distro, Apple BSD licence all their code, pigs around the world
spontaneously sprout wings and world peace is declared.

When all those things happen at once, I'll gladly install docuwiki.

:-p

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com