Re: GIT repo move

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: GIT repo move
Date: 2010-07-18 19:55:35
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 8:51 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
> So, is the GIT repo read/write now? or should I wait a bit? :)

I think so. I just had a minor scare, but that turned out to be me
screwing up a merge, rather than a GIT issue.

I do still need to update the website to pull things like the TODO and
bugs lists from GIT. I'll do that tomorrow AM probably.

>> Just need Magnus' commit email hook script now :-p
>>

> Well, there's already the RSS feed.

Doesn't play well with my preferred workflow. He's writing the script
for PG anyway, so it's not really any extra work.

--
Dave Page
The Enterprise Postgres Company