Using Religion to make a case for the BSD(PostgreSQL) licencse

From: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Using Religion to make a case for the BSD(PostgreSQL) licencse
Date: 2010-11-04 22:09:57
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
I just read an interesting article which starts out as a MySQL vs.
Postgresql but latter boils down to a GPL vs. BSD arguement.

http://www.enterpriseirregulars.com/28665/internal-email-on-why-a-software-company-migrates-away-from-mysql/

My opinion about the author is that he or she was pretty bold
regarding the religious illustration used in the argument.  I think I
would have been fired on the spot if I distributed an internal email
with a similar argument.

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Adrian KlaverDate: 2010-11-05 00:47:48
Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] Tasks for the Google Code-In