Using bytea as an argument.

From: Christopher Hotchkiss <christopher(dot)hotchkiss(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Using bytea as an argument.
Date: 2011-01-12 13:06:03
Lists: pgsql-odbc
To All,
I am attempting to call a function in Postgres 9 on Windows using the ODBC
driver and am finding that the parameter with embedded nulls is getting
truncated when I check the server log. Is calling a function that takes a
bytea supported? I know its not explicitly listed in the list of supported
types. Should I just hex encode the values instead?

Thanks!
--
Christopher Hotchkiss "chotchki"
http://www.chotchki.us

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Jan-Peter SeifertDate: 2011-01-14 15:00:49