Re: Data extraction via sql from postgres 8.2 to oracle9i.

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: krishnakant(dot)bagwe(at)relianceada(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Data extraction via sql from postgres 8.2 to oracle9i.
Date: 2010-07-23 04:39:21
Lists: pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 2:04 AM,  <krishnakant(dot)bagwe(at)relianceada(dot)com> wrote:
> We look for Data extraction via sql from postgres 8.2 to oracle9i.
> Postgres and oracle both are remote servers of solaries
> Kindly suggest steps and drivers needed to perform the task.

This doesn't sound like a bug to me, so you should probably choose a
more appropriate mailing list on which to ask this question.  You'll
probably have better luck if you provide a few more details about what
your setup is and what you're trying to do with it.

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company