Not to start a flame war but what does Oracle have that Postgresql does not?

From: LWATCDR <lwatcdr(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Not to start a flame war but what does Oracle have that Postgresql does not?
Date: 2011-03-23 13:58:50
Lists: pgsql-novice
I have used Postgres a bit and actually use it as the back end for a
program we use at my office. Truth is that it has worked so well that
I have not had to mess with it for years at a time and then only to
move to a new server or update. I have no experience with Oracle at
all. Since I work with small datasets of only a few hundred thousand
records to a million records and only a handful of tables Postgres
does everything we need here. Right now it is supporting 50 users and
running on a P3 600 with a single hard drive and 512 MB of ram. Yes
the response time is "human instant".
So I am wondering what features does Postgres lack to equal Oracle or
DB2?  This is more for my own satisfaction since I can not imagine any
uses here that wouldn't run on a modern hexcore server with a few
gigabytes of ram and a raid of SATA drives.

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Oliveiros d'Azevedo CristinaDate: 2011-03-23 14:12:25
Subject: Re: Running both PG 8 and PG 9