Re: Upgrade to 9 questions

From: Samuel Gendler <sgendler(at)ideasculptor(dot)com>
To: Oliver Jowett <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>
Cc: Albert Kurucz <albert(dot)kurucz(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Upgrade to 9 questions
Date: 2010-10-02 05:08:04
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

It's been a while since I looked. but isn't the driver target a dependency
for the actual compilation target? I seem to recall that all I did when I
built it was to download it, change directory into the distribution, and
type 'ant'. It's pretty hard to ask for a simpler build process than that,
I think.