Can we be your Pizza People?

From: Brett LaGrone <brett(dot)lagrone(at)austinspizza(dot)com>
To: austinpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Can we be your Pizza People?
Date: 2011-02-23 17:37:06
Lists: austinpug
Hello there,

Brett Lagrone here, with Austins Pizza. I ran across your website for your
monthly users group. I wanted to see about becoming your go to pizza guy for
your meetings.  I actually work work with a number of other tech style users
groups, I'm not sure if you are aware of the 501 Tech Club, The Austin
Social Media Club, or Hadoop Users group, but they all use us exclusively
for their meetings. We are competitive in pricing, and we greatly exceed the
competition with the quality of our pizza. If you have never tried it, you
don't know what your missing. Get back to me when you can so we can discuss
the needs of your group.

Thank You,
Brett Lagrone
Austin's Pizza
Account Manager
Voted Austin’s Best Pizza
Austin Chronicle Readers Poll

austinpug by date

Next:From: cwiserrDate: 2011-03-08 00:34:34