Problem with insert - 1.12.0 Beta 4

From: Sid <sid(dot)the(dot)technician(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem with insert - 1.12.0 Beta 4
Date: 2010-08-17 05:46:23
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Local installation:
Windows 7 / Polish
PgAdmin III: V. 1.12.0 Beta 4
PostgreSQL: 8.4.4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Table should have some constraints (not null for instance).
Open table to edit rows.
Put a value into any field and try to move from a row (now I assume that
field with constraint have some wrong value, null in this case).
In previous versions PgAdmin shows error message and returns to edit mode.
In 1.12 it stays in some weird state and all values are lost.

I know that's beta version but I am not sure if this bug was already
reported.

--
Best regards
Sid