Seeking PGDay Volunteers

From: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Los Angeles PostgreSQL Users Group <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Seeking PGDay Volunteers
Date: 2010-10-21 20:53:27
Lists: lapug
Greetings,

It been a while since we had any LAPUG events, so I please to report
to everyone that the Southern California Linux Exposition (SCALE 9X)
has agreed to host a PGDay on Friday February 25th 2011 at the LAX
Hilton convention center.  It is planned be a full day of PostgreSQL
related talks!

We're currently seeking volunteers to help coordinate the event.  So
if anyone is interested please send me an email so that we can get
started.

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug

lapug by date

Next:From: Darmis HoskinsDate: 2010-10-29 04:44:41