Re: Visual relicts gqb

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pg(at)kuhnsteffen(dot)de, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Visual relicts gqb
Date: 2010-08-31 12:47:06
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave,

If you have bigger screen with higher resolution, you will be able to
reproduce the same on your side.
That's because of the values of GQB_MIN_WIDTH->1200 and GQB_MAX_HEIGHT->800.

If we set it to some high values for the same, it can be resolved easily,
but it is not the correct solution.
The patch will take care of it.

*--**
**Thanks & Regards,**