Re: pgday.eu

From: Peter Geoghegan <peter(dot)geoghegan86(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Alex Markelov <alex(dot)markelov(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Tim Bunce <Tim(dot)Bunce(at)pobox(dot)com>, rod(at)iol(dot)ie, iepug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgday.eu
Date: 2010-10-08 11:52:56
Lists: iepug
I'm beginning to think that rail is definitely the way to go. We
should probably move this to the European PostgreSQL mailing list. My
guess is that we can get a flight to Frankfurt or Munich, and a train
to Stuttgart from there, and someone on that list will probably be
able to help us.

An overnight stay would be a foolish thing to do - Germany is renowned
for the quality and punctuality of its public transport.

--
Regards,
Peter Geoghegan