pg_is_in_recovery=1

From: aaliya zarrin <aaliya(dot)zarrin(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_is_in_recovery=1
Date: 2010-12-13 05:48:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi All,

When pg_is_in_recovery in the table changes to zero(status change)??

At the time when recovery stops?
If switch over has to be done then, after receivibg the signal and telling
the postgres to run the startup process (got_SIGHUP = true),
shall we have to stop replication or wait for the recovery to get stop?
Can I change this pg_is_in_recovery = 0?

--
Thanks & Regards,

Aaliya Zarrin
(+91)-9160665888