Re: wxOGL licence change

From: Peter Geoghegan <peter(dot)geoghegan86(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: wxOGL licence change
Date: 2011-02-17 02:40:37
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I hesitate to substantially change the existing headers, which have
Julian's old copyright - this might be useful in the future.

What do you think?

I've noticed that OGL has mac style \r line endings. I'd like to
change this, if only because it causes the web interface to git from
displaying dirty big |\r| things everywhere. Objections? Actually,
maybe this could be the justification for assigning portions of the
copyright of each source file to the pgAdmin development team. :-)

--
Regards,
Peter Geoghegan