Re: Improper CSV export delimiter

From: Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com>
To: Aren Cambre <aren(at)arencambre(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Improper CSV export delimiter
Date: 2010-11-06 21:19:07
Lists: pgadmin-support

On 6 November 2010 21:08, Aren Cambre <aren(at)arencambre(dot)com> wrote:

> Bug report:
>
> When I use File > Export from a Query window, it's clearly trying to make a
> CSV. The suggested filename is suffixed with .csv.

Are you sure that isn't just there because that's the last filename you
used? Mine doesn't default to anything. If I click on the ellipsis and type
a filename without an extension into the file browser and click OK, it just
comes up with the path and the filename I typed without an extension.

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion