psql doesn't see externally created db

From: Lukasz Brodziak <lukasz(dot)brodziak(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL - newbie <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: psql doesn't see externally created db
Date: 2011-03-08 10:42:19
Lists: pgsql-novice

I have a DB created through my client program (the create script is
ran upon installation) on linux server (Ubuntu) running PG 8.2.4 when
I try to perform any action like running a script via psql I get
database "TEST" doesn't exist. pgAdmin sees everything correctly and
allows me to run scripts and perform sql statements. Wher can I seek
for the source of this? The client app is ran on Windows.
--
Łukasz Brodziak
"What if everyting around You isn't quite as it seems,