Wiki clarification

From: Mike Ellsworth <younicycle(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Wiki clarification
Date: 2011-02-25 16:40:52
Lists: pgsql-www

I'd appreciate some clarification on usage of the Wiki.

When it was first introduced, the usage guidelines were a bit vague -
and as I recall a statement was made (+ -)
by Josh Berkus that ~ as long as it had something to do with
PostgreSQL, it would be ok.

My contributions to PostgreSQL have not been enormous by any means,
though with printing of full color, multiple page documents for a
couple of conferences + a bit of money when I have it, I suspect the
total would be $5,000 or more.

Perhaps my expectations are a bit high, but I would think that level
would at least warrant the courtesy of an email before a wiki page was
deleted and locked.

At my age - ten hours of time is significant.

--
Mike Ellsworth