Re: documentation udpates to pgupgrade.html

From: "Colin 't Hart" <colinthart(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Massa, Harald Armin" <chef(at)ghum(dot)de>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: documentation udpates to pgupgrade.html
Date: 2010-09-29 18:27:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Oops.

Apparently type= service is the default, so we can remove that bit.

Then we should add state= all. The default = active, a third option = inactive.

So:

sc query state= all

should list all services, in all states.

And then we pipe to find which is the Windows equivalent of grep, but
it needs to have its parameter in double quotes.

So:

sc query state= all | find "postgresql"

Regards,

Colin