Re: I want the restructured text for the docs

From: "W(dot) Matthew Wilson" <matt(at)tplus1(dot)com>
To: Daniele Varrazzo <daniele(dot)varrazzo(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: I want the restructured text for the docs
Date: 2011-01-09 21:32:09
Lists: psycopg
Thanks for the response! I don't have the source distribution, but I
do have a git clone of this repo:
git://luna.dndg.it/public/psycopg2.git

I was in the master branch, and "make env" failed, but then I switched
to the python2 branch and now everything is building.

Thanks again!

Matt

--
W. Matthew Wilson