JDBC type mappings

From: Tim <elatllat(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: JDBC type mappings
Date: 2010-10-05 22:06:17
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Google is able to find JDBC type mappings for every popular DB other then
PostgreSQL and they all vary greatly:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/connector-j-reference-type-conversions.html

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/db2luw/v8/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.db2.udb.doc/ad/rjvjdata.htm

http://download.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/technotes/guides/jdbc/getstart/mapping.html

The closest I could find for PostgreSQL would be manually going though the
source or JavaDoc
http://jdbc.postgresql.org/development/privateapi/index-all.html

possible(at)irc://freenode/postgresql recommended I ask here first.

Anyone know what the JDBC type mappings for PostgreSQL are?