ToDo List

From: Shiv <rama(dot)theone(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)chesnok(dot)com>, Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Subject: ToDo List
Date: 2011-03-22 12:50:28
Lists: pgsql-students
Hey guys,
 Let me introduce myself. My name is Shiv and I am a computer science
student at the National University of Singapore. I have been slowly getting
interested in PostgreSQL after getting introduced to it in a class.
 I really look forward to getting an opportunity to work more closely with
the PostgreSQL community to contribute to the project.
 I had a question though, the GSoC wiki suggests projects and one of the
paragraphs read "..TODO Items: A number of the items on our TODO list have
been marked as good projects for beginners who are new to the PostgreSQL
code..... You can find these items on the TODO list, they will be marked
with an [E]."
 I am unable to find the list with the adjoining marker, I found this page
: http://www.pgadmin.org/development/todo.php
 Should I be looking at a different page?
 Thanks for your help!
Regards,
Shiv

pgsql-students by date