Re: Review: Patch for phypot - Pygmy Hippotause

From: Andrew Geery <andrew(dot)geery(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, plm(at)netspace(dot)net(dot)au, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Review: Patch for phypot - Pygmy Hippotause
Date: 2010-07-24 10:47:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers
It looks good to me: (0) new patch applies cleanly to CVS HEAD; (1)
the formating of the code was changed; (2) definition of the HYPOT
macro was changed to use phypot rather than being removed; (3) the
phypot function was declared to be extern; (4) the comments to the
phypot function were changed to remove the reference about the SUS
behavior.

I changed the status to "Ready for Committer".

Thanks
Andrew

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 4:01 PM, Kevin Grittner