RE: [INTERFACES] problem with pgAdmin

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Daniel'" <daniel(at)ids(dot)org(dot)my>
Cc: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] problem with pgAdmin
Date: 1999-03-19 09:09:46
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

I did hear of one user who found that in certain situations DCOM95 was
required for MDAC2.0 to work properly. It's very difficult for me to test
these things because I have Visual Studio on my machines which of course
includes all these files.

DCOM95 is at: http://www.microsoft.com/com/dcom/dcom1_2/default.asp

You may need to reinstall in order: DCOM, MDAC, pgAdmin. If this doesn't
solve things, let me know.

BTW, pgAdmin will only work correctly with PostgreSQL 6.4.x

Regards,

Dave.

--
Dave Page, Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association Ltd.
dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk