Re: Weird problem with aggregate functions

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Tom Lane'" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, andrea(dot)aime(at)comune(dot)modena(dot)it
Cc: gustavoboiko(at)ieg(dot)com(dot)br, Postgres ODBC <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Weird problem with aggregate functions
Date: 2001-11-07 08:11:37
Lists: pgsql-odbc

As I recall the problem is not with VB specifically, but with ADO (ActiveX
Data Objects) so this problem would affect other tools such as VC++, MS
Access (2000/XP use ADO I believe) and Visual Foxpro(?). It would probably
also affect Active Server Pages on IIS come to think of it...

I'll stick a note about it in the FAQ.

Regards, Dave.