New Graphics

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: New Graphics
Date: 2001-11-01 09:17:45
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I have committed a set of new graphics to CVS that match the new website
design (http://pgadmin.social-housing.org - this is a *test* site). I have
also removed from CVS any other versions of the various graphics, however I
have kept copies until we decide which we like best.

The new set covers the About box, splash screen, helpfile banner and icons.

Regards, Dave.

--
Dave Page (dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org)
http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/