Re: pgsql-committers?

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Tom Lane'" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp>, mj2-dev(at)csf(dot)colorado(dot)edu, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql-committers?
Date: 2001-10-31 08:28:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I've seen problems posting to pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org &
pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot) I did report them to Marc & Chris.

I know the posts get to the archives, but neither I or someone else I have
spoken to privately have received them back from the lists.

If examples are needed again Marc, please let me know.

Regards, Dave.