Re: psql & cygncurses5.dll

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Henshall, Stuart - WCP'" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>, "'Steven Williams'" <swilliam(at)bigpond(dot)net(dot)au>, pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: psql & cygncurses5.dll
Date: 2001-10-11 08:30:16
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

I got this problem myself Stuart after upgrading Cygwin the other day, both
with Jason's precompiled version, and a 7.2 snapshot (I even tried
./configure;make all again). I restored cygncurses5.dll from an older
version and all is fine now...

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: Dave BrunbergDate: 2001-10-12 12:20:00
Previous:From: Henshall, Stuart - WCPDate: 2001-10-11 08:15:41
Subject: Re: shipping postgres with application