pg_get_indexdef (PostgreSQL 7.2 Snapshot)

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg_get_indexdef (PostgreSQL 7.2 Snapshot)
Date: 2001-09-28 07:33:16
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

I've been playing with a 7.2 snapshot downloaded from a mirror on 24 Sept.
During the addition of support in pgAdmin II for constraint clauses in index
definitions, I've found that for an index created with:

CREATE UNIQUE INDEX "constraint_index" ON "test" USING btree ("data") WHERE
id < 12345

pg_get_indexdef(oid) returns:

CREATE UNIQUE INDEX constraint_index ON test USING btree (data text_ops);

(and yes I am passing the correct oid!).

Please CC me any replies as I'm not on this list...

Regards, Dave.

--
Dave Page (dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org)
pgAdmin Project Leader