Re: [HACKERS] UTF-8 support

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Hiroshi Inoue'" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>, Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] UTF-8 support
Date: 2001-09-25 08:19:13
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Can you provide any suggestions to fix that Hiroshi? It would be nice to get
pgAdmin to display Japanese etc. but being English speaking with about 2
words of both French & German I don't really have the knowledge or
experience to fix it! Would it be as simple as allowing you to choose a
different font for the listviews/treeviews?

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Gowey, GeoffreyDate: 2001-09-25 13:56:55