Major Update Commited

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Major Update Commited
Date: 2001-09-24 21:43:49
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I've just commited a fairly major update to allow pgAdmin II to work with
PostgreSQL 7.2.

- A number of system tables in 7.2 no longer have oid columns - consequently
the oid property has been removed from a couple of classes.

- Column comments are stored by objoid = tableoid & objsubid = colposition.

In making the first of these changes, I broke compatibility with older
versions of pgSchema, so all binaries will need to be updated/re-registered
(these can be found in /binaries in the CVS).

Regards, Dave.

Dave Page (dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org)
pgAdmin Project Leader

pgadmin-hackers by date