[sepgsql] missing checks of process:transition on trusted procedure invocation

From: Kohei Kaigai <Kohei(dot)Kaigai(at)EU(dot)NEC(dot)COM>
To: "robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com" <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [sepgsql] missing checks of process:transition on trusted procedure invocation
Date: 2011-04-04 15:01:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Sorry, I missed a permission check on invocation of trusted procedures.

When client's label getting switched to Y from X, we needed to check
process:transition permission between label X and label Y.
It is same manner when OS launches a program with a special label to
cause domain transition.

The attached patch adds checks this permission when user tries to
invoke a trusted procedure and switch security label of the client.
In addition, it also adds a case of regression test of this problem.

Thanks,
--
NEC Europe Ltd, SAP Global Competence Center
KaiGai Kohei <kohei(dot)kaigai(at)eu(dot)nec(dot)com>

Next:From: Robert HaasDate: 2011-04-04 15:04:09