RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC from remote

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: Alex Turner <aturner(at)maaco(dot)com>, benoit(at)ooc(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC from remote
Date: 1999-05-21 06:53:54
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Even though you are using trust, are you supplying a password to the

Passing null or "" as a password doesn't work. As long as the password
exists (doesn't have to be correct for trust authentication) it should

Peter T Mount, Enterprise Support
Anything I write here are my own views, and cannot be taken as the
official words of Maidstone Borough Council