RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC from RPM?

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: Alex Turner <aturner(at)maaco(dot)com>, pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC from RPM?
Date: 1999-05-20 13:56:07
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
For some reason RedHat 6.0 doesn't include the JDBC interface (just
checked using one of my RH6.0 machines).

On my web site are pre-compiled jar files for varying versions of the
backend.

Peter

http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/

--
Peter T Mount, Enterprise Support
petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk