RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC and waiting for commit on a locked table in 6.4.2

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: Constantin Teodorescu <teo(at)flex(dot)ro>, PostgreSQL Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC and waiting for commit on a locked table in 6.4.2
Date: 1999-04-27 09:52:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-interfaces

I'm not sure about the time out. I'll check the specs.

Talking about 6.5 final, when is the expected date (assuming no show
stopping bugs)? The last date I had heared was May 1st.

I'm way behind on a few fixes in JDBC (work is taking up my time :-( ),
and it would be easier to know of a date to target with.

Peter

--
Peter T Mount, IT Section
petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk