French ML and web site

From: Francois Suter <dba(at)paragraf(dot)ch>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: French ML and web site
Date: 2003-09-10 07:23:23
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

I'm not sure where to post this, but I have a request for updating the
main web site (www.postgresql.org). A French mailing list
(pgsql-fr-generale) has been set up by Marc Fournier a couple of weeks
back and we now also have a web site (http://pgsql-fr.tuxfamily.org/)
mostly dedicated to the translation of PostgreSQL to French.

Could the ML be added to the list of mailing lists and to the archives
and the web site added to the list of International web sites? Also
something like http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-fr-generale/
doesn't work. Is it possible to make it work so that people can consult
the list's archives?

Thanks

Francois

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/

"Would Descartes have programmed in Pascal?" - Umberto Eco

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Mariusz CzuladaDate: 2003-09-10 09:25:41