Insalling the ODBC driver on Windows

From: "Williams, Ryan" <Ryan(dot)Williams(at)dat(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Insalling the ODBC driver on Windows
Date: 2001-04-10 21:09:43
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I'm new to this list and postgreSQL so let me know if I should be asking
this somewhere else.

First let me make sure I'm going about this right.  I'm trying to access a
db on a Solaris box from an application on a NT box, I'm figuring I need to
install the ODBC driver on the NT box in order to do this, correct?  So,
I've build the ODBC driver (I hope correctly) and now I'm trying to find
instructions on how to install the driver.  Can somebody please point me to
instructions on how to install the psqlodbc driver on windows?  I've been
looking all day for this info/installer.  I've seen a mention of
POSTDRV.exe.  Is this what's used to install it?  If so, where do I get it?

Please help!

Thanks in advance.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: JosephDate: 2001-04-10 23:12:14