RT Schema

From: "David E(dot) Wheeler" <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>
To: PDX PostgreSQL Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RT Schema
Date: 2008-02-25 19:14:10
Lists: pdxpug
Hey all,

In advance of tomorrow's meeting, here's another graphic that outlines
some of the organization of the RT schema:

   http://bestpractical.com/rt/3.4-schema.png

Jesse tells me email messages are stored in the "Attachments" table. I
guess you'd think of them as mail parts. Are the headers stored there,
too?

Some food for thought for tomorrow. I'll try to spend a little time
understanding it myself before the meeting.

Cheers,

David

pdxpug by date

Next:From: Randal L. SchwartzDate: 2008-02-25 19:57:21