** PostgreSQL Developers NEEDED, SYDNEY Northern Beaches, $70K - 95K Package**

From: "Douglas, James" <j(dot)douglas(at)progressiverecruitment(dot)com>
To: <adelaide-au-pug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ** PostgreSQL Developers NEEDED, SYDNEY Northern Beaches, $70K - 95K Package**
Date: 2010-03-16 22:47:31
Lists: adelaide-au-pug
If you have good working knowledge in PostgreSQL, including Development
Experience with some DBA
and Administrator exposure in a Linux or Unix environment.

If you are looking for the next stage in your career, to work for a
dynamic, global consultancy with terrific career prospects,

You need to forward your CV to James Douglas today.

Send your up to date CV with a Summary of your PostgreSQL experience,
to:

ict(dot)perm(at)progressive-au(dot)com

This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your exposure in this unique
technology and advance you career with a company that values it's
employees and rewards them accordingly.

James Douglas
Senior Consultant - Permanent Division
> PROGRESSIVE- AUSTRALIA
> Tel: (02) 9285 1010
> mailto:j(dot)douglas(at)progressiverecruitment(dot)com

To view our full range of Client and Candidate facilities go to
http://www.progressiverecruitment.com <http://www.progressive.co.uk/>
> or To view a selection of our available Candidates visit
> http://www.progressive.co.uk/resumes
> If you have any comments on the service that you receive from
> Progressive please mail them to: http://customercare(at)progressive(dot)co(dot)uk
> <http://customercare(at)progressive(dot)co(dot)uk/>

Search for CVs on-line or sign-up for jobs by email at: www.progressiverecruitment.com

This electronic transmission is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s.)  If you are not an
intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance upon this transmission.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify Progressive Recruitment Limited.

You can find our privacy statement at http://www.progressiverecruitment.com/en/page/privacy_policy/
If you do not want to receive electronic mail from us about our services, or would like to confirm or qualify
how we hold your personal data, please send a request via email to data-audit(at)progressiverecruitment(dot)com

adelaide-au-pug by date

Next:From: Mitesh ShahDate: 2012-05-02 19:55:58
Subject: pg_dump: aborting because of server version mismatch
Previous:From: Qiu YuanDate: 2009-07-31 20:22:19
Subject: slow SQL query