Re: No UTF8 in LC_COLLATE

From: "Samaraweera, Shaminda" <shaminda(dot)samaraweera(at)navteq(dot)com>
To: Jens Wilke <jens(at)wilke(dot)org>, "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: No UTF8 in LC_COLLATE
Date: 2010-10-14 17:37:04
Lists: pgsql-novice

Here is the error message I get.

ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0xc4c4
CONTEXT: COPY master_admin, line 683

The special characters starts at line 683.

Also not really sure how to configure the system locales.
I just see C, English_United States.1252, and Posix.
Can somebody guide me with reference to this.

Thanks