No UTF8 in LC_COLLATE

From: "Samaraweera, Shaminda" <shaminda(dot)samaraweera(at)navteq(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: No UTF8 in LC_COLLATE
Date: 2010-10-14 16:29:27
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi ,

I'm creating a new database of encoding "UTF8".
When I try to Collocate to "UTF8" I find that its not there.
I tried to sql out the query and use "en_US.UTF-8" or "en_US.utf8" but nothing seems to be working.

My data will have English and Russian and many other language characters.

Please advice on how to get the UTF8 collocate working.

Thanks

The information contained in this communication may be CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete/destroy the original message and any copy of it from your computer or paper files.