FT PostgreSQL Position in suburban Philadelphia!

From: "Mario Ventresca" <mario(at)3screen(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FT PostgreSQL Position in suburban Philadelphia!
Date: 2009-03-16 20:30:44
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hello all

My name is Mario Ventresca and I am a recruiter with TripleScreen
Staffing. I am happy to say that 3screen is not only a "real" staffing
agency, we are also a reputable one as well, having recently been named
to the Philly 100 which includes the fastest growing privately held
companies in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware.

I have a very good client in the Philly suburbs that is actively looking
to hire their first dedicated DBA. These guys are a total open
source/LAMP shop and are looking to fill the position with someone who
not only is experienced with Postgres admin work, but who is active in
staying ahead of the curve with new open source technologies in general.

As I said this client is in the Philly suburbs and it is a fulltime
permanent position. Please feel free to contact me at anytime using my
number 610-970-8620x16, or shoot me an email with your resume and a time
we can discuss this position further at Mario(at)3screen(dot)com . I look
forward to working with you soon!

Mario

Mario Ventresca

Associate Staff Consultant

TripleScreen Search & Staffing

Phone: 610-970-8620 x16

Fax: 610-323-4081

View My LinkedIn profile @ http://www.linkedin.com/in/marioventresca

mario(at)3screen(dot)com <mailto:mario(at)3screen(dot)com>

- TripleScreen recently awarded "One of the 100 fastest growing,
privately-held companies in the tri-state area."